The Board met on Sunday, December 6th to discuss the implications of the new PHO order. We have decided on the following:
- we will not be refunding dues for the remaining weeks
- we will reopen for INDIVIDUAL practice ice starting Wednesday, December 9th until Friday December 18th.
Conditions for individual practice ice are:
- Curlers must pre-book ice times PRIOR TO 9PM THE DAY BEFORE either on the website (Member login) or by phone
- 1 curler per sheet maximum for adults
- 2 curlers per sheet maximum for Juniors (U19) with 1 coach/adult. Juniors and their coach must maintain 3m physical distancing on the ice at all times
- practice ice is only available to curlers registered in the Fall 2020 session
All other existing facilities rules still apply. Masks are mandatory in the lobby and on the ice. As always, stay home if you are feeling anything less than 100%.
Thank you to those who responded to our participation survey. For now, our plan is to hold the ice through the holiday break and we are hopeful for another 9 week session in January. Of course this is subject to the current PHO prohibition on adult team sports being lifted. We will provide updates as information becomes available.
Thanks for your continued understanding. Stay safe!